- Have you been noticing your clothes dryer working less efficiently lately?
- Has it been taking an hour or more to dry a load of laundry?
- Do clothes have a moldy smell when you remove them?
- Is your laundry hot to the touch when you remove it from the dryer?
- Do you see lint build-up behind and around the dryer?
- If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, it is time to have your dryer vent system inspected for air-flow problems that eventually lead to a dryer fire.
- Dryer Vent Wizard recommends professional dryer vent cleaning every year to keep your clothes dryer running efficiently and safely.
- Lint clogged dryer vents restrict the necessary air-flow needed by your dryer to remove lint and moisture from clothing and send it outside through your dryer vent