- UL Rating: Underwriters Laboratories tests electrical devices and their construction and certifies their safety.
- Does your clothes dryer and dryer vent system meet UL safety standards?
- Short Ducts: The longer the distance from the back of your dryer to the dryer vent outside, the greater the chances are that lint has built up
- Lint Build-up causes your dryer to work harder and use more energy
- Bends: The more bends and turns there are in your dryer duct system, the greater the chances of lint becoming trapped, blocking air flow and creating a fire hazard.
- Smooth inside: The parts of the dryer exhaust system should be made of semi-rigid metal and be smooth on the inside to allow proper air flow
- Pieces should be joined with duct tape, not screws that protrude into the inside, trapping lint
- Dryer Vent Cleaning prevents clothes dryer fires!
- Dryer Vent Cleaning reduces energy bills!
- Dryer Vent Cleaning is recommended at least once a year!
- Contact Dryer Vent Wizard of Central California
- 866-498-7233 Toll Free
- Servicing Fresno County, Kerman, Sanger, Madera County, Oakhurst, Madera, Merced County, Livingston, Atwater, Los Banos, Merced, Tulare County, Visalia, Tulare, Porterville and neighboring areas