- On February 17, 2009, President Obama signed into law the historic American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. As a result of this act, the federal government announced tax credits for consumers who purchase qualifying high-efficiency heating and cool
- Until December 31, 2010, certain high-efficiency HVAC products qualify for a tax credit equal to 30% of their installed cost, up to a maximum credit of $1,500. Some restrictions apply.
- We Install Humidifiers - UV Lights - Air Cleaners - Programmable Thermostats
- Whole House Air Duct And Dryer vent Cleaning
- We provide 24 hour emergency service 365 days a year. If you have an emergency, call (240) 848-2936
- Federal Tax Credits are available with certain Heating & Air Systems.
- CENTRAL A/C SPLIT SYSTEMS: EER >= 13 , SEER >= 16
- AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS SPLIT SYSTEMS: HSPF >= 8.5 , EER >= 12.5 , SEER >= 15
- NATURAL GASS or PROPANE FURNACE - AFUE >= 95
- GAS, PROPANE, or OIL HOT WATER BOILER - AFUE >= 90