Creating Effective Flyer Titles that Produce Quality Traffic
The title of your classified flyer ad has so much potential; potential to dominate targeted search results, intrigue a visitor, and attract targeted traffic. An effective flyer title can be the difference between top search engine placement and search engine oblivion, capturing a prospect's attention and being invisible, a sale and a missed opportunity.
As you know, when you create a listing flyer with ClassifiedFlyerAds, it is posted to a host of online directories to bring the most exposure possible to your ad. While this syndication process expands the reach of your flyer, there is much more traffic and attention to be had from organic search engine searches (Google, Yahoo!, MSN, etc.). The amount of quality traffic you receive from this method depends heavily on how effectively you title your flyer.
A broad or generic flyer title might get heavier traffic, but a targeted and precise title will attract the right visitors; visitors who are specifically looking for what your flyer is advertising. After all, even a boatload of traffic, if uninterested in what you're advertising, doesn't do you any good. You want quality traffic.
Here are some applicable, specific examples in each category to help you do it right:
- Paso Robles CA Home For Sale
- 5 Bedroom Home in Norfolk Virginia
- Bank Owned Beaverton Condo
- 1972 Triumph Overdrive - San Luis Obispo
- Hyundai Sonata GLS Sedan - Leather
- 2007 Buick Lucerne CXL White Diamond
- Western Cowboy Collectibles - Auburn CA
- Homemade Organic Cinnamon Sugar Soap
- Gibraltar Velocity Strap Drive Bass Pedal
- Sod and Landscape Removal
- Portland Oregon Upholstery Cleaning
- Hardwood Flooring in Detroit MI
Employers / Hiring Managers
- Customer Service Rep Needed in Bend OR
- Auto Sales Positions - Ventura CA
- Marketing Director Needed for XYZ Company
These examples are not the final say in what you should be titling your flyers; however, they are a good place to start. Your titles should accurately and specifically describe the overall content contained in the flyer, thereby attracting high-quality, targeted, and valuable traffic. Increase that exposure by creating service flyers to promote your business and professional services, and you'll reap the complete benefits that come with an effective flyer title!
Photo by: christopher.woo