Are you gaining the full potential from your websites property listing pages? The chances of your property listing pages or property flyers showing up in search engines such as Google and Yahoo will increase greatly if you follow the simple guidelines below.
- Properly code your page meta title tag so it is specific to the location where your property is located in. For example if you are selling a condo in San Diego, CA a good way to code your meta title tag would be "San Diego CA Condos For Sale". Always code your meta title tags on what you think a web user will search for when looking for your type of property listing.
- Surround a title with h1 tags in your page. Make sure the h1 surrounded title is located at the top of your page and also contains search phrase friendly words. For example "San Diego Condo For Sale" would be a good title tag in your page.
- Try to place some search friendly phrases in your description such as "Lowest priced San Diego condo on the market"
- Use hyperlinks with the title coded on your hyperlink. ActiveRain allows you to do this when setting up links in posts. Search engines such as Google will follow hyperlinks and read the title you associated with the link.
- Don't add too much copy or too little. Too little copy will not give search engines enough text to index and too much copy will be overwhelming to the serps and will make it hard for them to determine your key terms.
- A lot of website builders on the market today will give you the control of coding your title tags, h1 tags, etc. If your website builder allows you to do this, you should use it when adding all your pages and listings. If your website builder does not have this ability, you can use a service such as ClassifiedFlyerAds.com, which allows you to create single listing sites. This service also automatically optimizes the meta title tag based on your properties city and state.
Do Pictures Help Sell Homes?
When buyers search the internet, they want to see photos of the properties they are looking at. Buyers have endless options and resources in the online marketplace and they will quickly mov...
Added On: 07/01/2008 12:40Basic Guide On SEO
Okay, we know there is a lot of stuff out there about how to optimize your site and web pages but some of it is too much to wrap your mind around. Following is a basic list of 5 top things you sh...
Added On: 05/01/2008 11:15Listing Syndication
Listing syndication is a technology that allows you to have your listings or products automatically distributed to multiple places across the internet. Real Estate Listing Syndication ...
Added On: 04/19/2008 20:27Classified Flyer Ads Offers New Mobile Feature
For Immediate Release:
Feb. 26, 2008
Added On: 02/26/2008 13:39Classified Flyer Ads Hits Canada
For Immediate Release:
Feb. 14, 2008
Added On: 02/14/2008 20:50Articles RSS Feed