If you're looking for a cool loan calculator widget
for your blogs or Web sites, then check out the calculator widget
Ours allows you to customize the colors of your calculator using a nifty color selection table. You can also implement the calculator directly into a listing widget you create. Match the colors to your Web site and blogs and give buyers a great calculator tool while they are browsing your listings.
The best part: it's free! Just setup an account at www.classifiedflyerads.com
and then navigate to the "Create Adlets" menu option. We would love to hear your feedback.
Labels: calculator, widget
Real Estate SEO Tips
We have compiled a list of tips and resources for those of you who want to do your own search engine optimization (SEO) for your real estate Web sites and blogs.
The first resources I want to discuss are blogs and social networks. I must say that Activerain
is a great resource for real estate SEO. Activerain was coded to be very search engine friendly. For example, have you noticed that the title you use in blog posts actually end up being the page name and they are hyperlinked? These are just a couple of great things that the Activerain team has implemented that search engines love.
A lot of you have already experienced the benefits of Activerain and other blogs by having your actual blog posts or profiles show up in searches.
Here are some other tips:
- Press Releases and Articles – Having a quality press release or article written and then distributed to the top media networks can be a great way to not only bring in more traffic to your site but it's also a great SEO method. Press releases and articles generally have links back to your site and services, and if written well, the articles will be optimized to be search engine friendly.
- RSS Feeds – Have an RSS feed of your property listings programmed. Add a link to your RSS feed to your blogs and add the feed to RSS feed directories.
- Keyword Hyperlinks – Link keywords in your pages and blogs and make sure and attach titles to your links. For example: create a hyperlink like Listing Widgets and link it back to the page rather than a direct url like http://www.classifiedflyerads.com/adlets.php
- Surround your main page title by header, h1 tags. You will need to be familiar with HTML to utilize this method.
- Properly code your Web page title tags so the title tag in the HTML is relevant to the page. For example, if your page talks about Email Signature Widgets then your page title tag be the same. You will need to be familiar with HTML to utilize this method or contact your Web developer and ask him/her about this.
There is a whole lot more in regards to SEO, but the above list outlines some of the most important techniques. Please feel free to ask questions and we would be happy to answer. We also welcome any tips anyone else can add to this list.
Labels: real estate, seo