HTML Email Signature TipsHave you seen those stunning signatures agents use at the bottom of their email messages? Believe it or not they are fairly simple to create. Following are instructions for implementing such as signature block in Outlook:
- First use a simple HTML email signature creation tool like the one http://www.classifiedflyerads.com/ offers within their adlets.
- After you create your HTML signature, open Outlook and go to Tools/Options and choose the Mail Format tab.
- Under the Mail Format tab, click the Signature Picker button, then click New.
- Type a name for your signature and choose "Start with a blank signature" and click Next.
- Copy the signature block by highlighting the entire signature block that displays on the screen and paste it in the Outlook signature text box.
Note: ClassifiedFlyerAds.com also provides you with signature HTML that you can use to post your signature to blogs, forums and Web sites, but for Outlook you should copy the actual signature display that is located above the HTML.
Check it out from the http://www.classifiedflyerads.com/ members main menu under the adlets menu option.