- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer and Iowa has the highest concentration of radon compared to any other state.
- Home sellers may be required by the buyer to have radon testing or radon mitigation services performed before closing the deal.
- Even if your neighbors’ homes are safe, you could still be at risk.
- Radon levels vary from house to house so everyone in the state of Iowa should have radon testing performed.
- Radon Testing and Mitigation experts with AmeriServ are certified and professionally trained by the State of Iowa.
- All employees are background checked and arrive to jobs in uniform and decaled vehicles
AmeriServ Radon Mitigation of Iowa
12353 NE 68th
Bondurant, IA 50035